When people get acquainted with good taste, they do not easily forget it. We strive hard to maintain that great taste in all our pickles. More than 25 years ago, we started operations as Hajuri Khadhya Udhyog Pvt. Ltd. and have successfully created a niche for ourselves in Nepal’s small-scale agro-enterprises with brands such as Navaras. At Kitchen Recipe, we envision a future where every city has our outlet and every dining table has our pickles from Nepal.
Over 20 female home-based workers successfully run Kitchen Recipe. Even today, it is extremely challenging to get out of the dogma that women should only take care of household chores and not venture into the world of business. Society still does not believe in their capacity, and even their own families do not want to invest their capital in businesses run by women. Kitchen Recipe’s team has been thrashing stereotypes and producing pickles for every home for more than 25 years.
Vision and Mission
- To become an iconic, women-empowered premium pickle brand enjoyed on every dining table every day across Nepal. We’re on a mission to become a leading manufacturer of supreme-quality Nepali achaar and chutneys (pickles) and cater worldwide.
- We have a big name in Nepal, none other than Ms. Hajuri Bista, who is the leading woman in Nepal.
- Being an iconic brand, we want every home in Nepal to enjoy the rich, cultural taste of Nepal’s pickles.
The journey of Kitchen Recipe’s remarkable success in the pickle business in Nepal started 25 years ago when one woman’s dream became a reality. We started operations as “Hajuri Khadhya Udhyog” and have successfully created a niche for ourselves in Nepal’s small-scale agro-enterprise with brands such as Navaras. Mrs. Hajuri Bista is one of the pioneers in women’s entrepreneurship. She is also known as “The Pickle Mother” aka in Nepali “Achar Ama”. Her aim was to produce hygienic, natural Nepali-style pickles, and now she is a successful businesswoman who owns the achar brands “Navaras” and “Kitchen Recipe.” She has received the “Women Management Recognition Award” from the Management Association of Nepal. Laxmi Bank was named “Woman Entrepreneur of the Year” in 2003.
At Kitchen Recipe (Nepali Achar company), upholding quality is the foundation of what we stand for. We strive to make our quality a benchmark. Everyone wants high-quality, hygienic food in this digital age. We have 20 female home-based workers who successfully run Kitchen Recipe. Our mission is to provide our consumers with supreme standards of Nepali pickle online shopping with quality, safety, and consistency. Kitchen Recipe believes in minimizing the environmental impact of our business activities. Management and employees of Kitchen Recipe are thus directed to achieve these goals by:
- Ensuring that the business meets all obligatory requirements.
2. Setting clear targets for continual improvements and monitoring these targets to ensure that they are being achieved
3. Periodically evaluate, audit, and assess our HSE performance against stated goals and principles.
Health, safety, and environment policy
Kitchen recipe believes in minimizing the environmental impact of our business activities. Management and Employees of Kitchen Recipe are thus directed to achieve these goals by:
✔️ Ensuring that the business meets all obligatory requirements.
✔️ Setting clear targets for continual improvements and monitoring these targets to ensure that they are being achieved.
✔️ Periodically evaluate audit and assess our HSE performance against stated goals and principles